Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Relic Hunter

Tulsa, Oklahoma Artifact & Fossil Show

Just wanted everyone to know that our seventh annual Indian Nations Artifact and Fossil Show has been moved to August 27, from 8:00-5:00. It will take place at the ORU Mabee Center at the corner of 81st and Lewis in Tulsa. Set up and table info: Harvey Shell 918.284.8216
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS

Tribal Council Member
    How big is this show? Is it a pretty good one?

I went last year and loved it!! I'll be showing up again.

Gimpy Legged Huntress
    I hope to make it!

Junior Relic Hunter
    It's about 95-100 tables. Was a very good show last year; had lots of walk-ins and Arkansas River stuff.

Tribal Council Member
    I'll be back this year hoping to see some familiar faces as well as some new ones!
    DODGER BLUE

Graduate Arrowheadologist
    We will be there, last year was a great show!! We met Wichita and Indy there, as well as Bill Breckenridge and his wife with her smoker Folsom point. There was a HUGE collection of Calf Creeks there just found. Sorry I didn't meet the finder maybe someone knows his name. John and Wanda Richardson's collection is a great Oklahoma sampling.
    Also one to see is Donnie Replogles artifacts and fossilized bone, how many Musk Ox have you seen from Ok.? There's something there for everyone.
    "Woman"? You mean a full time "night" woman?
    Will Gear, from Jeremiah Johnson.

Tribal Council Member
    Quote Originally Posted by River Man View Post
    We will be there, last year was a great show!! We met Wichita and Indy there, as well as Bill Breckenridge and his wife with her smoker Folsom point. There was a HUGE collection of Calf Creeks there just found. Sorry I didn't meet the finder maybe someone knows his name. John and Wanda Richardson's collection is a great Oklahoma sampling.
    Also one to see is Donnie Replogles artifacts and fossilized bone, how many Musk Ox have you seen from Ok.? There's something there for everyone.
    I hope to see you and wiseshanks again. As well as Indy, and hopefully Kenny Holt and his wife.
    The guy with the Calf Creek collection was from Kansas, but I forgot his name. He found all of those Calf Creeks in the same field, and didn't even know what they were until he brought them to the show. I remember he said that he was hunting that field as soon as he got home because they got 4" of rain while he was in Tulsa. I hope he shows up again...
    DODGER BLUE

Junior Relic Hunter

Tulsa Show

Thanks for your positive comments. We're glad you can make it again. Also, I wanted to say how beautiful your avatar picture is. Where is that? Tammy Pittman Breckinridge

Elite Arrowheadologist
    I'll be there when the doors open!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast